1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the salt,
cumin seeds, peanut oil and cilantro. Season with a pinch of salt
and toss to evenly coat the duck and shrimp. Cover and marinate
in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, toast the cumin seeds over
moderately low heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
3. In a wok, heat the peanut oil until shimmering. Add the duck
and shrimp and stir-fry over high heat until the duck is golden and
medium-rare and the shrimp are just cooked through, about 3
4. Season with sea salt and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Scatter the toasted cumin on top and garnish with the cilantro
SERVE WITH Steamed rice.