1. Roast the poblano directly over a gas flame or under the broiler,
turning, until charred. Let cool. Peel, seed and chop the poblano.
2. Preheat a cast-iron skillet. Add the tomatoes, tomatillos and
garlic and cook over moderate heat, turning, until charred. Peel
the garlic; transfer to a food processor. Add the tomatoes,
tomatillos, poblano, red chile and scallion and pulse until chunky.
Add the lime juice and season the salsa with salt.
3. Microwave the duck at high power for 1 1/2 minutes, until
the skin is warm. Remove the skin from the legs in 1 piece. Line
a plate with paper towels and lay the skins on top. Microwave
at high power for about 5 minutes, until the skin is browned and
sizzling. Remove the skin from the paper towels and let cool
completely. Cut the crisp skin into thin strips.
4. Shred the duck meat. In a skillet, simmer the broth, soy sauce
and five-spice powder. Add the duck and toss until heated
5. Serve the tortillas with the salsa, duck, cracklings and cilantro.