1. In a large, resealable plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the honey, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat the broiler with a rack set 10 inches from the heat. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange the chicken on the sheet and pour the marinade on top. Broil for about 25 minutes, turning the chicken frequently, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice and the remaining soy sauce. Finely grate the zest of 1 orange into the bowl and whisk in the canola oil.
4. Using a knife, peel the oranges, removing all of the white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice into the dressing; season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss the oranges with the mâche, frisée and cucumber. Add the dressing and toss. Transfer the salad and chicken to plates and drizzle with any juices from the baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve. —Curtis Stone